Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wapato can mean:
- Any of various plants in the genus Sagittaria
- Wapato, Washington, a town named after the plant in the State of Washington in the United States
- USS Wapato (YTB-788), a United States Navy tug in service from 1966 to 1996
- Sauvie Island, which was originally called Wapato Island
- Wapato Lake, a former lake in what's now Washington and Yamhill counties
- Wapato Corrections Facility, a built but never opened jail in Multnomah County.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wapato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.