Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hope you enjoy contributing to Wikipedia. Be bold in editing pages. Here are some links that you might find useful:
- Try the Tutorial. If you have less time, try Wikipedia:How to edit a page.
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, Articles for deletion page etc.) use ~~~~ (four tildes). This will insert your name and timestamp. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes).
- You can experiment in the test area.
- You can get help at the Help Desk
- Some other pages that will help you know more about Wikipedia: Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines, Wikipedia:Neutral point of view, Wikipedia:Civility, Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not
I hope you stick around and keep contributing to Wikipedia. Drop us a note at Wikipedia:New user log.
Historic Coventry edit-a-thon at Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, Coventry
|Historic Coventry Edit-a-thon - You are invited!|
|The Herbert Art Gallery and Museum is hosting an edit-a-thon on Saturday 31 March 2012. 15 Wikimedians will have to learn more about "historic Coventry". The day will centre upon editing, however and we aim to improve the coverage of Coventry's illustrious history on Wikimedia projects. For more information and to sign up, see the event page. We hope you'll join us! Rock drum Ba-dumCrash 19:56, 6 March 2012 (UTC)|
Wikipedia is coming to Coventry!
|Wikipedia Takes Coventry - You are invited!|
|On 1 September, Coventry will play host to the first city-wide "Wikipedia Takes..." event in the UK. Attendees will take photos of monuments, structures (and almost anything else!) in the city. Anyone can attend regardless of photography ability or experience with Wikimedia projects. To find out more, register or ask any questions, please visit the event page. We hope you'll join us! Rock drum Ba-dumCrash 17:16, 9 August 2012 (UTC)|